Monday, October 17, 2011

Romantic Quotes

1. Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever. Unknown Author
2. So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life. William Shakespeare
3. I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, Is the only sensible way to love. F. Sagan
4. Your voice makes me tremble inside and your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild. Unknown Author
5.Forever is not a word...rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there. Stephanie
6. You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep, ensuring I have a pleasant day and sweet dreams. Unknown Author
7. I would fly you to the moon and back if you'll be . . . if you'll be my baby. From a song by Savage Garden
8. I love you - those three words have my life in them. Alexandrea to Nicholas III
9. Some people come into our lives, Leave footprints in our hearts, And we are never ever the same. Unknown Author

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More